Medma One Step Checkout
Medma One Step Checkout will help you to create a single checkout page along with all necessary information such as billing address, shipping and payment method.
Medma One Step Checkout Extension helps you to create a single checkout page for all necessary information such as billing address, shipping and payment method. All the details will be displayed at one place together for customers to fill in or correct at any step. One Step Checkout Extension helps customers from going through long steps as it reduces checkout time and makes it as simple as possible. You will be amazed at the significant increase in your store's conversion rate after installing our One Step Checkout module.
Medma One Step Checkout is specially used by those store owners who want significant increase in their store's conversion rate by providing greater ease to their customers while placing order.
This One Step Checkout Extension is also used by those users who doesn't want to use the long and slow checkout process of magento.
- Admin can enable or disable it at any instant.
- It provides facility of filling all the required details for placing order on a single page to the user.
- It provides the authority to admin either to enable it or disable it at any instant.
- Filling the shipping address and billing address on same page.
- Admin can choose their own desired shipping method.
- Admin can choose their own desired payment method.
- Finally having order summary and placing order from the same page.
- Purchase and Download the package from "My Downloadable Products" page of your account at our website.
- Unzip the zipped package.
- Create "Medma" directory in "app/code/" directory through ftp.
- Create "Onestepcheckout" directory in "app/code/Medma/" directory through ftp.
- Copy all files and folders from directory “medma-onestepcheckout” to server. "app/code/Medma/Onestepcheckout".
- Connect to your server through ssh and change to your magento installation root.
- Execute below commands one by one :-
1. php bin/magento setup:upgrade
2. chmod 777 -R var
3. chmod 777 -R pub
4. php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
5. chmod 777 -R var
6. chmod 777 -R pub
- All the admin configurations are found by navigating to Medma → Configuration → Medma → One Step Checkout.
- This module gets enabled/disabled by navigating to Medma → Configuration → Medma → Medma One Step Checkout → General → Enable.
For any technical support, please click button to create ticket
Give us your valuable feedback to improve this extension, we will surely consider your feedback in the next release version of the extension.