This Extension makes our category and home page products listing loads faster.
Medma Lazy Loader
Medma Lazy Loader Extension improves site performance by loading your images on demand. It enables store owners to speed up their store by loading images only when the users scroll down to them. This lazy loader extension makes our category and home page products listing loads faster. It seriously reduces page loading time and works on search pages for products.
Lazy loader extension also makes it possible for the admin to set the number of images essential to load initially when the product page loads. It saves bandwidth, reduces page loading time and make the customer experience more satisfied. The extension is mainly intended for store owners having store relies on image-heavy content and provides a brilliant eye-catching feature by its look and feel. Lazy loader extension helps admin thoroughly from the back-end. Admin can upload their desired lazy loader images of any allowed file types and offer a better experience to visitors.
- No core file changed.
- A very unique extension for merchants.
- Best for sites containing heavy content of pictures.
- Works for both category / search pages.
- Reduces your server's bandwidth usage.
- Load product images as scroll.
- Allows admin to choose their desired loading icons.
- Admin can upload their desired lazy loader images from back-end of any allowed file types jpeg,png, or gif.
- A very useful extension to enhance the performance of category pages.
- Works on Magento 2.0 and above.
- Purchase and Download the package from "My Downloadable Products" page of your account at our website.
- Unzip the zipped package.
- Create "Medma" directory in "app/code/" directory through ftp.
- Create "Lazyloader" directory in "app/code/Medma/" directory through ftp.
- Copy all files and folders from directory “medma-lazyloader” (extracted in point 2) to server location "app/code/Medma/Lazyloader".
- Connect to your server through ssh and change to your magento installation root.
- Execute below commands one by one :-
1. php bin/magento setup:upgrade
2. chmod 777 -R var
3. chmod 777 -R pub
4. php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
5. chmod 777 -R var
6. chmod 777 -R pub
- Navigate to Stores -> Configuration -> General setting -> Enable module. Select 'Yes' to enable the module, 'No' otherwise.
Click below to see video demo
For any technical support, please click button to create ticket
Give us your valuable feedback to improve this extension, we will surely consider your feedback in the next release version of the extension.