Medma Disable Customer Registration Magento 2
This extension disables the default Customer registration in your Magento store.
Medma Disable Customer Registration For Magento 2
The extension disables the functionality of customer registration in store. Admin can anytime disable the registration of new customers from his Admin area. Once customer registration has been disabled, the registration form for new customers will not be visible at the store. The customer will not be able to register on the webstore by even using direct link of the registration page. It is very useful in cases where the Admin wants the customers to shop on his website without creating an account or want them to stop by using Guest checkout only.
Also, this extension can be used in cases where the Admin wants new customers to register on his shop but need to get Admin approval first, in order to shop. This can be achieved by enabling manual approval from Admin area. If manual approval of customer account is enabled then the Admin will get notification of every new customer registration through email. The customer will also get the notification when Admin manually activates his account. So, if manual activation is enabled then the customer will not be able to login and shop until his account is activated by the Admin manually.
- No core file changed.
- Admin can disable customer registration form.
- Admin can change settings differently on multiple store websites.
- Customers can not access direct url for account creation in Magento store.
- If social login/signup is enabled, disabling registration should also stop social sign up.
- Admin can get notifications of every new customer registration through email.
- Activate new customer accounts manually that means new customers can login after approval/activation by the Admin.
- If approval is needed by Admin then, forbid ‘Log in’ and ‘Check out’ actions for non-activated users.
- Notify customers when their account gets activated.
- This extension will not affect the below functionality:
1. Admin will always be able to register new customers from the Magento Admin area.
2. Existing customers will always be able to log in, shop and checkout in the store.
- Works on multiples store and websites
- Works on Magento 2.0 and above
- Purchase and Download the package from "My Downloadable Products" page of your account at our website.
- Unzip the zipped package.
- Create "Medma" directory in "app/code/" directory through ftp.
- Create "Disableregistration" directory in "app/code/Medma/" directory through ftp.
- Copy all files and folders from directory “medma-disableregistration” (extracted in point 2) to server location.
- Connect to your server through ssh and change to your magento installation root.
- Execute below commands one by one :-
1. php bin/magento setup:upgrade
2. chmod 777 -R var
3. chmod 777 -R pub
4. php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
5. chmod 777 -R var
6. chmod 777 -R pub
- Navigate to Store -> Configuration -> Customer Registration-> Admin Control or Medma -> Disable Registration -> Configuration -> Admin Control to enable extension for any store you need
For live Demo click on the demo button and use these credentials as admin, username/password : admin/medma1234
Click below to see video demo
For any technical support, please click button to create ticket
Give us your valuable feedback to improve this extension, we will surely consider your feedback in the next released version of the extension.