Medma One Step Checkout
Medma One Step Checkout for Magento 2 will help you to create a single page checkout for Magento. A customer can checkout by providing billing address, shipping and payment information at one page. It will reduce customer abandonment and increase sales conversion.
Medma One Step Checkout For Magento 2
Medma Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension helps you to create a single page checkout for Magento. A customer can easily checkout by providing billing address, shipping details and payment information at one page. All the details will be displayed at one place together for customers to fill in or correct at any step. One Step Checkout Magento2 Extension helps customers from going through long steps as it reduces checkout time and makes it as simple as possible. You will be amazed at the significant increase in your store's conversion rate after installing our One Step Checkout module.
Medma One Step Checkout plugin is specially used by those store owners who want significant increase in their store's conversion rate by providing greater ease to their customers while placing order.
This One Step Checkout Extension for Magento 2 is also used by those users who doesn't want to use the long and slow checkout process of magento.
- Admin can enable or disable it at any instant.
- It provides facility of filling all the required details for placing order on a single page to the user.
- Filling the shipping address and billing address on same page.
- Admin can choose their own desired shipping method.
- Admin can choose their own desired payment method.
- Admin can enable and disable discount coupons.
- Customers can add their comments regarding product at the checkout page
- Finally having order summary and placing order from the same page.
Checkout Process For Registered Users:
Medma One Step Checkout Extension for Magento 2 gives convenience to the registered users. The customer can view and enter all the details on the single page. One need not to click continue button again and again. The customer can enter a billing address, shipping address and select shipping method on a single page. After that, he can checkout with a single click.
Single click checkout.
All checkout steps can be performed on one page.
New billing and shipping address can be added on the checkout page.
The customer can select payment and shipping method.
The customer can enter a discount code.
Checkout Process For Guest Users:
Medma One Step Checkout Magento 2 Module is also convenient for guest users. The guest customer can enter all the details on a single page. There is no need to click continue button or change the window for next step again and again. The customer can enter personal details, address, and select shipping and payment method on the same page.
Single click check out for the guest user.
User can enter shipping and delivery address.
User can select payment and shipping method.
The customer can enter a discount code.
- Purchase and Download the package from "My Downloadable Products" page of your account at our website.
- Unzip the zipped package.
- Create "Medma" directory in "app/code/" directory through ftp.
- Create "Onestepcheckout" directory in "app/code/Medma/" directory through ftp.
- Copy all files and folders from directory “medma-onestepcheckout” to server. "app/code/Medma/Onestepcheckout".
- Connect to your server through ssh and change to your magento installation root.
- Execute below commands one by one :-
1. php bin/magento setup:upgrade
2. chmod 777 -R var
3. chmod 777 -R pub
4. php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
5. chmod 777 -R var
6. chmod 777 -R pub
- All the admin configurations are found by navigating to Medma → Configuration → Medma → One Step Checkout.
- This module gets enabled/disabled by navigating to Medma → Configuration → Medma → Medma One Step Checkout → General → Enable.
Click below to see video demo
For any technical support, please click button to create ticket
Give us your valuable feedback to improve this extension, we will surely consider your feedback in the next release version of the extension.