Medma Move Bulk Products In Multiple Categories Magento 2
Extension for moving bulk products to multiple categories using single click. Reduces manual efforts and time.
Medma Move Bulk Products in Multiple Categories For Magento 2
This extension allows admin to perform command over list of products to move/copy/remove them to/from current categories to other categories/subcategories in a single click.
This extension is needed for so long and a very useful extension for the merchants having same products in different categories. Very useful extension for managing catalog. Drastically reduces manual efforts and time.
Admin need to first select the list of products then choose categories/subcategories, where he needs to copy or move.
- No core file changed.
- Admin can choose multiple products to move in bulk.
- Admin can choose multiple categories to assign the selected products.
- Admin can choose the categories to remove the selected products from those categories.
- Easy handling of Move, Copy and Remove multiple products in multiple categories.
- Delete Products in bulk : Admin can select products and delete them at once.
- Remove all Images for Products in Bulk : Admin can delete all images of selected products in one go.
- Set visibility for Products In Bulk : Admin can set visibility for different(selected) products. Note : Visibility is set for the current store view.
- Change Prices for products in bulk : Change prices of different products at once.
First Tab i.e. Select Products/Change Price, lets admin select products and change price. After product selection admin can perform any action from the following options:
- Add to Categories
- Move to categories
- Remove from categories.
- Delete Products.
- Remove Product Images.
- Set Product Visibility.
- Works on Magento 2.0.x and above
- Purchase and Download the package from "My Downloadable Products" page of your account at our website.
- Unzip the zipped package.
- Create "Medma" directory in "app/code/" directory through ftp.
- Create "Assigncategory" directory in "app/code/Medma/" directory through ftp.
- Copy all files and folders from directory “medma-assigncategory” (extracted in point 2) to server location
- Connect to your server through ssh and change to your magento installation root.
- Execute below commands one by one :-
1. php bin/magento setup:upgrade
2. chmod 777 -R var
3. chmod 777 -R pub
4. php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
5. chmod 777 -R var
6. chmod 777 -R pub
- Login as admin and navigate to Medma -> Move Bulk to copy and move categories.
Click below to see video demo
For any technical support, please click button to create ticket
Give us your valuable feedback to improve this extension, we will surely consider your feedback in the next release version of the extension.