This extension provides the ability to merchant to leverage their inventory system by letting their suppliers to ship products to different addresses.
Medma Dropship provides the ability to a store merchant to leverage his inventory system by letting suppliers or any other third party to ship products to customers by providing a system to order bulk products and ship them to different addresses while generating different order of each address . It also provides a system to allow/forbid various store entities based on the customer's status and adds to security of the store by adding signup questionnaire.
Medma Dropship can be used by stores who want to let their suppliers or any other third party to ship products to customers by providing a system to order bulk products and ship them to different addresses while generating different order of each address.
It can be also used by stores who want to add questionnaire to their customer registration process so as to increase the store's security by letting admin to know customer before approving them to use all store's functionalities.
- It provides approved users to order bulk products and ship them to different addresses using csv.
- Admin allow/forbid various store functionalities to a customer based on customer's status (guest/approved/unapproved).
- Admin can add custom questions to the customer registration form which may or may not be mandatory to answer.
- Ship product to multiple addresses.
- Progress bar that shows amount of columns in csv processed .
- Error log to show which products could not be added to cart and for what reasons.
- User approval system so that every customer cannot use bulk order functionality.
- Admin configuration for allowing / forbidding a customer group (approved / unapproved / guest) for controlling following functionalities:-
1. See price of the product .
2. Add product to cart.
3. Place order.
- Admin can add questions of type radio, dropdown, select and so on from admin panel and decide whether it should be mandatory to answer or not for each question.
- Admin can export the data of the answers given by customers to analysis purpose in csv format.
- Admin configuration to disable/enable signup questionnaire.
- Purchase and Download the package from "My Downloadable Products" page of your account at our website.
- Unzip the zipped package.
- Create "Medma" directory in "app/code/" directory through ftp.
- Create "Dropship" directory in "app/code/Medma/" directory through ftp.
- Copy all files and folders from directory “medma-dropship” (extracted in point 2) to server location "app/code/Medma/Dropship".
- Connect to your server through ssh and change to your magento installation root.
- Execute below commands one by one :-
1. php bin/magento setup:upgrade
2. chmod 777 -R var
3. chmod 777 -R pub
4. php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
5. chmod 777 -R var
6. chmod 777 -R pub
- Navigate to Stores -> Configuration -> General setting -> Enable module. Select 'Yes' to enable the module, 'No' otherwise.
- All the admin configurations can be found by navigating to Medma -> Configuration -> Medma -> Medma Dropship.
- The module can be enabled/disabled by navigating to Medma -> Configuration -> Medma -> Medma Dropship -> General -> Enable Module.
- The functionalities for various user groups can be accessed by navigating to Medma -> Configuration -> Medma -> Medma Dropship and selecting appropriate user group accordingly.
- The sign questionnaire can be enabled/disabled by navigating to Medma -> Configuration -> Medma -> Medma Dropship -> Signup Questionnaire -> Enable Module.
Click below to see video demo
For any technical support, please click button to create ticket
Give us your valuable feedback to improve this extension, we will surely consider your feedback in the next release version of the extension.