This extension allows admin to send order related emails after it's successfully placed.
Medma Automate Extension helps notifying your customers with various order related activities through emails. Admin can choose their own time slots so as to notify user for order events like successful order, Invoice release, new deals and even opportunities to gain feedbacks for the purchased extension.
Emails are considered to be the most prefered way to send email notifications that increases level of customer services and improves shopping experiences. Research shows that emails are more formal than SMS to send notifications to customers and also have greater open rate and read rates. Being aware about the benefits of Notifications emails in E-commerce, enabling and using this functionality in Magento is the requirement of almost every store owner.
Medma Automate extension will not only help the users to easily approach the team but would also helps the Owner to stay in touch with the customers for a more longer period of time and gain more opportunity of cross-selling products, gaining feedbacks for sold products and let the customers know about new offers periodically.
- No core file changed.
- Automatically send mails.
- Can define time at which emails will be sent.
- This Extension allows admin to send 3 emails after order placement.
- Admin can modify email subject.
- Can modify email body or content.
- Can set days after which email should be sent. Where different days can be set for each email.
- Shell access to set cron job which will automatically run and will send mail.
- Purchase and Download the package from "My Downloadable Products" page of your account at our website.
- Unzip the zipped package.
- Create "Medma" directory in "app/code/" directory through ftp.
- Create "Automate" directory in "app/code/Medma/" directory through ftp.
- Copy all files and folders from directory “medma-automate” to server location "app/code/Medma/Automate".
- Connect to your server through ssh and change to your magento installation root.
- Execute below commands one by one :-
1. php bin/magento setup:upgrade
2. chmod 777 -R var
3. chmod 777 -R pub
4. php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
5. chmod 777 -R var
6. chmod 777 -R pub
- Navigate to -> Medma Automate -> click on configuration option - > Medma Automate, modify settings for email subject and content.
- View Cron Status in configuration.
- View number status of emails send.
Click below to see video demo
For any technical support, please click button to create ticket
Give us your valuable feedback to improve this extension, we will surely consider your feedback in the next release version of the extension.